QUESTION #1: Dr. Leroy Walker was one of the most successful track and field coaches in the United States. He produced 111 All-Americans, 40 National Champions and 12 Olympians. In 1976, he became the first African American in Olympic history to coach an U.S. Olympic team. He attended _________.
HOW TO PLAY:
- You must be a registered member of HBCUConnect.com.
- 10 - 20 Questions will be asked weekly between 9am and 12am est, Mon-Sat.
- Submit your answer, and it will automatically post to the website.
- Answers will be tracked and tallied daily.
The member to answer the most questions correctly first, will be crowned
as the winner.
- Winners will be announced on the following Monday.
- To receive your Prize you must submit a current mailing address
within 48 hours after you have been notified of your reward!
THIS WEEK'S PRIZE: $25.00 VISA GIFT CARD
The HBCU Trivia Game Contest is sponsored by the creator of
THE HBCU TRIVIA GAME - Maurice Jordan: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-HBCU-Trivia-Game-copyright-2005/336426734853?fref=ts
LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!
HBCU TRIVIA: QUESTION #1
Posted By: Elynor Moss
Monday, November 26th 2012 at 10:12AM
You can also
here to view all posts by this author...