Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||KIPP Public Charter Schools
|| Education and Library, Information Technology, Collegiate Faculty, Staff, Administration, Research & Development
High School MathTeachers
KIPP Eastern NC is part of a national network of over 200 college preparatory, free public schools with a 20 year record of preparing students in under-served communities for success in academics and life. We have six free public schools within our region, including KIPP Gaston College Preparatory High School. Our high school is continuing to grow! As we expand, we are looking for amazing high school math teachers. We are seeking candidates for the 2018-19 academic year, committed to KIPP ENC’s mission of empowering all of our students with the skills, knowledge, and character necessary to succeed at the college of their choice, strengthen our community, and fight for social justice.
NOTE: Applicants must already be eligible to work in the US. Employer is unable to sponsor applicants for work visas at this time.
- Must be have Alegbra 2 through Pre-Calculus knowledge;
- Set clear short-term and long term-goals to drive instruction and high rigor
- Implement school-wide student management policies within classrooms and on campus
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team to to collaborate regularly and implement curricula and activities to meet academic standards
- Design and implement assessments that measure progress towards academic standards
- Use assessment data to refine curriculum and inform instructional practices
- Participate in collaborative curriculum development, grade-level activities, and school-wide functions
- Provide consistent rewards and/or consequences for student behavior
- Be accountable for students’ mastery of academic standards
- Communicate effectively with students, families, and colleagues
- Infuse KIPP's core values into daily lessons;
- Receive and respond appropriately to formal and informal feedback from teammates, principal, students and parents and view this as a tool to improve and grow
- Maintain an open-door policy for observations
- Maintain an organized and focused learning environment
- Uphold all school policies within the classroom
- Participate in school-wide professional development
- Experience and success with historically under-served populations of students
- 2 years teaching experience (preferred)
- Strong desire and commitment to teach in an academically intense curriculum and extended school day
- Strong content knowledge in area applying to teach;
- A "do whatever it takes attitude" to help our students reach academic excellence
- Demonstrate a commitment to the philosophy that every minute of every day is learning time by preparing and executing engaging lessons
- Critical thinker
- Unquestioned integrity and commitment to KIPP ENC's mission and community
- Valid NC certification is helpful but not required
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
KIPP ENC offers a generous compensation package. All teachers are equipped with the tools needed to succeed, including weekly professional development, collaboration with peers and other KIPP network teachers, full health and retirement benefits, leadership pathways, laptop computer, smartphone,support with NC teaching certification and renewal, and competitive salaries.
KIPP Public Charter Schools|
david johnson just became a new member.
calvin cannon just became a new member.
frederick roberts just posted a blog entitled 'indian co-ed moriah colbert is new miss prairie view a&m university'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "ironically speaking!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ chapter 5: 'farmland, a skippack retreat?' ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "in the soul and spirit of life and living!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ 'fairmount' terror in the park: the series! ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~ "seeing us-a lost for words" ~'.
markia alston just became a new member.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~'alexandre dumas, author/playwrite'~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~“it came across my desk”~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~"a man of color?"~'.
| invite friends |