Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||San Diego, CA
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Insurance, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development, Medical
Entry Level Pharmaceutical Sales Rep – West|
***The purpose of this posting is to build up our candidate base with the specified experience for future opportunities***
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with a top pharmaceutical company and at this time we are looking for Entry Level Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives to join our team of field employee’s.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize effective selling skills and product knowledge to influence targeted health care professionals to prescribe customer promoted products. Execute brand strategies to ensure a consistent company sales and marketing message.
- Pre-call plan to meet health care professionals' (HCP) needs. Leverage data and customer knowledge to build discussions around HCP's and patients’ needs. Deliver accurate and timely follow-up discussions with HCP’s and office staff. Foster ongoing trust with HCPs. Use the Customer Selling Model, to influence the HCP decision making process.
- Analyze territory information to optimize routing and achieve sales results. Monitor local market conditions for changes that impact business.
- Utilize sales tools, resources and supporting analysis to plan activity. Develop and execute plans to maximize selling resources.
- Report and monitor sample and literature use, and maintain accurate records.
- Distribute product samples in accordance with approved sampling guidelines and marketing literature to physicians and other healthcare providers (HCP’s).
- Collaborate with partners on routing and resource utilization to maximize overall footprint performance.
- Provide feedback to District Managers on market place trends, challenges, programs, response to promotion, and product access. Collaborate with DM to establish goals and implement plans to enhance current skill sets and sales results.
- Attend all company-sponsored sales and medical meetings as directed by company management.
- Actively pursue continuous learning and professional development on efficient sales, communication & product knowledge training.
- Perform Company business in accordance with all regulations, Company policy and procedures. Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards at all times.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you!
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Qualifications & Requirements
- 4 year Bachelor degree required
- Prior Business to Business sales experience, Pharmaceutical Sales experience or similar related combination of education and experience (e.g. College Graduate with transferable experiences/skills) required
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and scientific product-related information
- Demonstrated ability to manage territory budget
- Demonstrated ability to plan, analyze and act upon sales data within an assigned geography
- Proven successful sales track record
- Solid business acumen including excellent and persuasive business communication
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and discretion and to analyze and address territory opportunities and build key customer relationships
- Ability to travel as necessary is required
- Valid driver’s license that meets with Quintiles driving standards is required