We Need You To Have:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to pass a standard physical abilities test to ensure you can meet the physical demands of the job
- Sufficient vision and hearing necessary to operate powered equipment safely
We’d Like You To Have:
- High School Diploma or general equivalency degree
- Prior warehouse experience
- Successful work experience in an environment that promotes safety
- Background in a production-based job
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company since 1960, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Part Time Starting Wage: $12.85
- $0.50 night shift differential
- Potential productivity bonuses each pay check
- Significant advancement opportunities
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.