Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Accounting/Auditing, Computers, Software, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Information Technology
Financial Operations Analyst|
Performs routine analysis of processes and metrics to identify areas where team productivity and efficiencies can be improved within the financial operations team using Lean Six Sigma tools including time/motion studies and other techniques. Manages projects, implementations and training sessions related to process improvements, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery for financial operations team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Gathers data on transactional activities and functions including vendor invoice processing, 1009 and tax processing, lease administration and cash receipt applications.
Performs analysis for identified process improvement initiatives and provides results to leadership.
May make recommendations to management based on information gathered.
Troubleshoots and resolves complex inquiries and requests from internal customers related to analysis and metrics collected.
Responds to inquiries from internal customers who are given instruction on action to take related to a process improvement initiative.
Analyzes and troubleshoots issues related to internal and external processes.
Implements process improvements by utilizing Lean Six Sigma methodology and time/motion studies.
Trains staff on new approved business processes (e.g. Manual bill upload initiative, etc.).
Performs other duties as assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers.
May coordinate work and assign tasks.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or General education degree (GED) required.
- Associate's degree with concentration in Business or Finance preferred.
- Minimum of four years experience in administrative or financial transaction support; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
- Lean Six Sigma formal training preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of computer software and hardware (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite Products).
- Must work well under pressure with proactive approach to routine and non-routine occurrences.
- Advanced organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in multiple accounting software applications.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Decisions made with thorough knowledge of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Thank you for your interest in CBRE. This position is being published in an effort to build our candidate pipeline for our upcoming opportunities. If an opportunity opens that matches your qualifications, we will reach out to you at that time. We are building a world-class organization with a world-class team and appreciate your interest in CBRE.