Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Legal, Real Estate, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Development and Fund Raising
Retail Sales Associate|
Develops business and negotiates the selling, leasing, and marketing of commercial real estate properties for clients. Honorary Titles of Senior Associate, Vice President, First Vice President, Senior Vice President, Executive Vice President and Vice Chairman are awarded based on production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional CBRE services to current client base.
- Provides tenants and landlords with pertinent information on leasing availability, current market conditions, and property values.
- Accompanies prospective clients to property sites to discuss property features, leasing rates, and terms.
- Compiles property data for clients, such as tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates, and presentations for listing or tenant representative assignments.
- Prepares Request for Proposals (RFP) and reviews RFP responses. Analyzes data and prepares real estate reports on average asking rents, tenants in the market, historical data, and market comparisons.
- Gathers and coordinates materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases, and sales agreements.
- Prepares offers, term sheets, and lease amendments.
- Assists attorneys in preparing real estate contracts such as deeds, leases, and mortgages. Participates in contract negotiations and due diligence.
- Maintains current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry.
- Drafts correspondence to existing and prospective clients. Gathers, prepares, and distributes marketing materials.
- Engages in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date information in company databases.
- Other duties may be assigned.
May provide informal supervision to individual employees within a work unit and/or group, but does not include hiring or firing. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Must be willing to start immediately after accepting offer and clearing background. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Real Estate Salesperson license required.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. .
Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause long-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.