Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Customer Service and Call Center, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Executive Management
Manager, Plumbing Pacific Sales Cerritos - 1703|
What does a Plumbing Manager do?
The Plumbing Manager for Pacific Kitchen and Home is responsible for sales and the customer experience from time of sale to installation. The Plumbing Department Supervisors are highly knowledgeable in plumbing/kitchen and bath fixtures. In addition to direct customer experience the department supervisor will provide direct supervision and support to salespeople in a designated department.
As the Plumbing Manager you will:
- Direct daily activities of department staff, ensuring that all customers receive service quickly.
- Build relationships with customers in order to identity needs and recommend appropriate solutions, and apply product knowledge and industry knowledge in order to confidently provide a high level of service and expertise with every customer interaction.
- Follow up with customers, designers and/or contractors to answer questions, including vendor communication regarding technical specifics and information
- Prepare specification sheets for control and plumbing requirements, requires knowledge of city codes, lend trades expertise to the development of spec sheets and provide training to sales people.
- Complete basic measurement techniques and utilize knowledge and understanding of complex Kitchen and Bath fixtures and product, design and construction.
- Attend vendor offered product training (in and out of store) to remain current and knowledgeable on product, industry trends, etc.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Plumbing Manager?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in leadership or exhibited leadership behavior
- 2 years retail or other sales related experience
- Associate degree or above in Business Management or related field
- 1 year of plumbing, home improvement or premium luxury product sales experience