Senior Financial Analyst - Graduate|
Intel Finance prides itself on creating an environment where you are challenged to become the most well rounded, effective finance professional you can be. When you join Intel Finance, you can expect to support both brilliant technologists and top finance leaders who are working to change the world by creating leading edge technology. You will have the support of a manager, team of peers, and senior leaders dedicated to your success, who will help you build deep industry, business group and financial acumen. Whether your career plans call for a path to people management, building deep technical financial expertise, or pursuing a professional certification, Intel Finance can provide you with the tools and resources to make your professional goals a reality.
As part of the Finance team, you'll have a wide array of responsibilities
- Provide business analyses and recommendations to an operating group on topics like pricing, capital investment, make vs. buy, product ROI, cost reduction and expense controls.
- Utilize and apply advanced financial modeling, accounting, business and risk management skills, and provide advice and financial information to operational business groups or factories to drive the business’ decision-making process.
- Get down in the details in supporting the business by closing the books, analyzing variances and trends, and developing financial forecasts that are consistent with the business objectives of the organization.
The bottom-line is that your work will have an important influence in driving Intel's profitable growth.
Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
US, California, Santa Clara; US, California, Folsom; US, Arizona, Phoenix;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Position of Trust. This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Talent Consultant.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Thorough working knowledge of finance, accounting and business analysis. Background in data analytics is a plus.
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and deal with ambiguity
- Demonstrated influencing and business partnering skills
- MBA degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and 2-5 years of related practical experience.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.