Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Sales, Executive Management
Magnolia Design Center System Designer|
What does a Magnolia Design Center System Designer do?
The Magnolia Design Center System Designer is responsible for providing system design and sales proposals to customers seeking premium electronics solutions. The System Designer is empowered to provide a premium level of service to our customers by traveling to the customer's home to perform advanced level consultations. The System Designer builds and manages relationships with builders, architects, interior designers and local Best Buy stores. This role will also be responsible for store merchandising, Area of Responsibilities (AOR), personal developments and other operational duties as assigned.
As a Magnolia Design Center System Designer you will:
If a candidate is selected for this role the employee will be hired into an Associate System Designer role for the first 4 weeks of training. Once the training period is completed the employee will be moved into the System Designer role.
- Perform Audio/Video product consultations to evaluate needs, prepare proposals and present bids, including performance agreements and custom
- Create working relationships with Designers, Builders, Architects and local Best Buy stores
- Manage relationships through CRM documentation and complete post-sale customer follow-up
- Generate personal book of business
- Complete all aspects of merchandising oversight
- General responsibility for store upkeep
What are the Professional Requirements of a Magnolia Design Center System Designer?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of sales experience
- Reliable transportation
- Associate degree or above in Business, Marketing or related field
- 1 year Consumer Electronic (CE) or Consumer Electronic Digital Imaging experience
- Experience in selling premium brands
- Previous outside sales or business to business (B2B) selling experience
david johnson just became a new member.
calvin cannon just became a new member.
frederick roberts just posted a blog entitled 'indian co-ed moriah colbert is new miss prairie view a&m university'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "ironically speaking!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ chapter 5: 'farmland, a skippack retreat?' ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "in the soul and spirit of life and living!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ 'fairmount' terror in the park: the series! ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~ "seeing us-a lost for words" ~'.
markia alston just became a new member.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~'alexandre dumas, author/playwrite'~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~“it came across my desk”~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~"a man of color?"~'.
| invite friends |