Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||St. Peter, MN United States
|| Accounting/Auditing, Administrative and Support Services, Social Services, Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Legal, Executive Management, Quality Control, Medical
Risk Manager/Compliance Officer - Registered Nurse Senior|
The Risk Manager/Compliance Officer is responsible for the organization and coordination of all aspects of the Clinical Risk Management/Patient Safety program within the facility. They will carry the overall responsibility for developing and maintaining a comprehensive risk management/patient safety program including clinical risk identification, risk evaluation and coordination of corrective action implementation related to identified risk issues.
The Risk Manager/Compliance Officer is charged with the development, implementation and review of clinical risk management frameworks to ensure the facilitation of best practice across all parts of the organization. The central focus of this position will be to establish and improve systems and processes to monitor, follow-up and reduce the incidence of adverse events and enhance patient safety.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Developing, administering and providing recommendations to minimize risk and enhance and improve the organization’s compliance with standards, laws, rules and regulations applicable to the provision of healthcare, treatment and associated services.
• Managing the day to day risk management activities including chart reviews, investigating adverse patient events/outcomes, managing and analyzing risk management data, vulnerable adult internal reviews, and serves as the risk management resource for the facility and medical staff.
Qualifications & Requirements
Please ensure your resume reflects your experience in the areas below:
Current licensure in Minnesota as a Registered Nurse AND Bachelor’s of Nursing Degree plus 2 years Registered Nurse experience OR Associate’s Degree or Diploma in Nursing plus 3 years Registered Nurse experience.
Certification in area of Expertise = 1 year of Registered Nurse experience
• Clinical risk experience in an acute care hospital or healthcare system environment.
• Experience and demonstrated understanding of clinical governance, clinical risk management and quality improvement concepts with particular emphasis on systems improvement, continuous quality improvement and organizational change.
• Knowledge and understanding of systems within a complex healthcare organization.
• Experience with document preparation using MS Word, data collection and recording/presentation using MS Excel and competence in using MS PowerPoint for presentations and posters.
• Demonstrated experience working in an acute care hospital setting.
• Experience with hospital standards and accreditation processes.
|Contact Name:||Ayo Jones |
|Website:||https://careers.mn.gov/psp/hcm92apc/MNCAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1001&JobOpeningId=13230&PostingSeq=1&languageCd=ENG https://careers.mn.gov/psp/hcm92apc/MNCAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1001&JobOpeningId=21065&PostingSeq=1&languageCd=ENG ||
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ chapter 5: 'farmland, a skippack retreat?' ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "in the soul and spirit of life and living!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ 'fairmount' terror in the park: the series! ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~ "seeing us-a lost for words" ~'.
markia alston just became a new member.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~'alexandre dumas, author/playwrite'~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~“it came across my desk”~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~"a man of color?"~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ “out from the shadows” ~'.
christina harris just became a new member.
antoine fisher just edited his profile.
antoine fisher just commented on a poll entitled 'christians read the story about jesus in the new testament ,,,but '.
| invite friends |