Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Azusa, CA United States
Data Systems Administrator - Graduate Registrar|
A leader in the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities, Azusa Pacific University is committed to excellence in higher education. Offering more than 100 associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs on campus, online, and at six regional locations across Southern California, APU continues to be recognized annually as one of America’s Best Colleges by U.S. News & World Report. APU is seeking employees who desire to engage in our thriving culture by cultivating community through professional interactions, demonstrating a posture of lifelong learning, and modeling Christ-like character. Working together, employees at APU commit to establishing a university atmosphere that is edifying to God and to one another.
For staff positions, please apply directly at: http://apustaffjobs.silkroad.com
APU is seeking employees who desire to engage in our thriving culture by cultivating community through professional interactions, demonstrating a posture of lifelong learning, and modeling Christ-like character. Working together, employees at APU commit to establishing a university atmosphere that is edifying to God and to one another.
The primary responsibility of this position is to enable accurate and timely class schedule production and maintenance and to serve certain academic programs which require special handling.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with data systems or records.
* Two to five years of experience in higher education student records technology or related field.
* Experience in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions preferred.
Primary Duties/Essential Functions
* Creates and maintains graduate and professional schedule of classes.
* Responsible for reports connected to course creation, cancelation and zero enrollment.
* Liaison between Office of the Graduate and Professional Registrar and IMT for Series25 scheduling products.
* Book graduate and professional Azusa class sections into available classrooms using Schedule25 software.
* Book graduate and professional Regional Campus class sections into available classrooms.
* Collaborates with the Data Analysts and Senior Data Analysts to ensure data accuracy while maintaining class fees.
* Collaborates with program directors and department chairs in the adding of additional sections.
* Assists students in programs which require special handing with paper registration.
* Assists Data Analysts and Senior Data Analysts with bundle testing and systematic data clean-up using queries to ensure data accuracy.
* Provides quality client service to students in non-traditional programs, independent studies, and audits.
* Responsible for all aspects of the graduate and professional student university withdrawal process.
* Serves as member of the Graduate and Professional Registrar data team in a variety of support responsibilities.
* Cross-trains with other staff members as assigned by the Associate Director.
* Must work both Commencement ceremonies per year.
* Regular, punctual attendance as required by the supervisor based on department needs.
* Performs other duties as required by the supervisor.
Azusa Pacific University is a Christ-centered, multicultural community that values and seeks faculty and staff who are committed to diversity, work effectively with diverse populations, and engage others in ways that honor our rich cultural mosaic and biblical foundation.
Click below to discover some of the many benefits APU employees enjoy including competitive health care options, an 8% retirement match, and a generous tuition discount.
You can learn more about APU by watching the stories of faculty, staff, and alumni as they carry out our mission here: http://www.apu.edu/stories/
Azusa Pacific University will conduct a background check on all final candidates.
Review of applications will begin immediately, and the position will remain open until filled unless otherwise stated. Azusa Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Qualifications & Requirements
Please See Job Description