People Places Events In History Terms Organizations
Home Invites Members Groups Events Careers Videos News Photos Blogs Polls Forums Chat
About This Group...
Founder: Reginald Culpepper
Members: 12
Category: Love & Romance
Founded: November 14th, 2009
Group Quick Links
Please Join This Group to unlock the member features!
  Join Now!
Groups Main Menu
  Groups Home
  Browse Groups
  Start New Group
  Member Homepage
Your Groups!
Create A Group!
How to find a Good Man and Keep Him Happy
We as women 90% of us hook up with the criminal insane or the cheater and ignorant. And the 10% has the good and decent loving honest man. It is a way make the odds more in the 90% favor and better chance of meeting and keeping a good man. And if not and still not settle for the lesser.
0 New Posts | 0 New Members | Join
Most Recent Group Messages
Please join this group to view private messages...
Most Recent Photos
Please join this group to view photos...
Most Recent Members
shauntea williams
Last Visit:
October 19th, 2016 | Joined Group: October 20th, 2016
Will Jones
Last Visit:
July 7th, 2016 | Joined Group: March 1st, 2016
Sammy Raemond
Last Visit:
April 26th, 2011 | Joined Group: April 26th, 2011
Julian Webb
Last Visit:
April 30th, 2010 | Joined Group: April 28th, 2010
Employer Showcase
>> more | add
Latest Jobs
Assistant or Associate Professor in Athletic Training with Illinois State University in Normal, IL.
Assistant or Associate Professor - Cybersecurity with Cal Poly State University in San Luis Obispo, CA.
Adjunct Faculty - Mathematics (College Level- LK, Dual Enrollment ) (170099) with Polk State College in Lakeland, FL.
Diversity Programs Coordinator with American Physical Society in College Park, MD.
Track and Field – Associate Director and Associate Head Coach/Instructor in Physical Education with Massachusetts Institute of Technology DAPER in Cambridge, MA.
>> more | add
Latest Member Activity
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ “sedition – treason, what’s the difference?” ~'. 05:28PM
kaili nichols just edited her profile. 01:20PM
scratchylus sene just posted a blog entitled 'sweet child precious little child scratchylusempressreggae kiddus i live @ vinyl thursdays ja'. 11:42PM
scratchylus sene just became a new member. 11:28PM
darlene sanders just became a new member. 01:37PM
isha sharma just edited her profile. 07:02AM
tazadaq shaah just posted a blog entitled 'tazadaq & bryant's secured party creditor success story status correction done right '. 06:56AM
tazadaq shaah just posted a blog entitled 'tazadaq , why doesn't my accepted for value work, is it a scam '. 07:07AM
tazadaq shaah just posted a blog entitled 'i never consent to owing anything on the public side i discharge all public debts va public law 7310 '. 07:23PM
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~ "by the bootstraps" ~'. 09:51AM
tazadaq shaah just posted a blog entitled 'new york city housing and why you must learn contract law = contract = law always argue the contract '. 08:30AM
tazadaq shaah just posted a blog entitled 'leanring to operate as a secured party creditor traffic infrations and child issues in the system '. 11:17AM
>> more | invite friends